Thursday, July 23, 2009

25

My wonderful hubby turns 25 today.
Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!



25 things I love about Greg

1. He is the most loyal person you will ever meet


2. He has dreamy blue eyes


3. He is freaking hilarious


4. He washes the dishes


5. He has big sexy lips :)


6. He is my best friend


7. He loves kids, this seems to be a more recent development and it is SO sexy


8. He is a crazy good athlete


9. He is incredibly hard working


10. He is super chill


11. He loves to stay in and watch movies


12. He likes my cooking


13. He is very clean


14. He is a dog lover


15. He is super handy and has done a ton of work on our house


16. He shares my passion for sushi


17. He is very thoughtful and sentimental


18. He is not a morning person


19. He cuts his own hair and it always looks perfect


20. He is a really good driver, unlike someone else


21. He is a family person


22. He doesn't mind taking pictures


23. He watches HGTV with me, most of the time


24. He loves stand up comedy


25. He is my rock

No comments:

Music Box