Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring inside but not outside

I am so ready for spring that I decided to pick up a little something for the house to make me feel better about all the miserable snow outside.

I was at Trader Joe's over the weekend and they had all these great potted plants. Lots of tulips and daffodils in pretty pots. They also had hyacinth, I never knew what these flowers were called but they smelled WONDERFUL so I went with it.
hyacinth - photo/picture definition - hyacinth word and phrase image
My favorite smell in the whole world is still the orange blossoms back in AZ but hyacinth is now a very close second! The plant makes it feel a little more like spring is coming but I know in reality there is probably still at least another month of this freezing cold...bummer.

No comments:

Music Box