Thursday, May 6, 2010

Returned Visitors

Our Robin family has returned to our front porch light and we can no longer use the front door (again) thanks to these three. Mama and Papa Robin are just ask protective as they were last year and I have learned my lesson. For those of you who don't recall the bird attack last year lets just say it was a little embarrassing.
The babies are a lot cuter now that they have some feathers. I love how they sleep, head slung over the side of the nest like "I give up".
And a quick shot of my Irises. I know this is our second spring here but I'm still amazed at how flowers just grow. No watering needed. Love it.

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Such cute birds! I love all the "nature" up here in the midwest :)

I'm not sure if you're still looking for new books, but I started the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and LOVE IT! It's sort of a more sophisticated twilight meets time traveler's wife if that makes sense. If you have any good books suggestions - send them my way!

Music Box