Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer time in the city

We've been having such a fun summer! Have a mentioned how much I love summer time in Chicago???
Of course we had to make an appearance at The Taste...food was incredible!
Downtown is the place to be in the summer!
Cooling off in the fountains at Millennium/Grant Park.
Naperville has outdoor summer concerts and theater every weekend, and it's free!
Lastly, just a couple shots of my veggie garden growing out of control! I've always wanted a vegetable garden but I had no idea how fast this stuff would grow!
Sorry this is such a jumble of stuff all rolled into one post. I've been really bad about updating the blog. I'm going to try and do a better job of documenting all our summer adventures! On Saturdays we ride bikes to the Farmer's Market, this is one of my favorite weekend activities, will promise to take pictures :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the garden! I wish I had space for a garden!

It looks so beautiful there--- way different than AZ this time of year!

Music Box