Thursday, January 7, 2010

Slacking

I don't know why but I've been slacking on the blogging lately. It's not like I've been particularly busy or swamped with work, just lazy I guess. The cold weather does make you want to curl up by the fire and do nothing for hours. This morning I watched the snow fall outside our bedroom window for way way too long. It's my day off, I guess that's allowed.

Today I also took down all the Christmas decorations. It was very sad, I feel like the house is so bare without them. But the time had definitely come, our tree is very crispy... aka dead.

I never really posted any pictures from the holidays so here are a few. We did a split Christmas between Mesa and Tucson. New Years Eve was filled with sushi, board games, and friends here in Naperville. What can I say, we are so lucky and we've been having a great time. Happy New Year! I have high hopes for 2010 :)

Annual lunch turned dinner with my favorite ladies!
25...yikes.
Christmas, Polheber style.
All our nieces and nephews!
A little rock climbing
Winter, Arizona style :)

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

That first pic makes me miss all you girlys so much. Everyone looks great! Here's to the good 'ol days!

Music Box