Friday, October 3, 2008

4 Years and Cruise to Celebrate!

Four years ago on October 2, 2004 Greg and I had our first date in Tucson, Arizona. Since then we have lived in 4 different houses in 2 different states. We have had a crazy ride and this anniversary we decided to treat ourselves to a little getaway!

Here we are just a few minutes after getting on the Carnival Ecstacy. Everyone had to participate in the Emergency drill and actually "put on" their life vests!

Greg out on the boat deck enjoying the sun!

Here I am with our little towel animal. We had a different little friend every night! The housekeeping and staff on the boat were awesome. Every time we left our room we came back and it was perfect! They were like super heroes!

We got a chance to visit the Mayan ruins in Cozumel. They were very cool but it had just rained and the mosquitoes were out to get us!!!

Snorkeling in the crystal blue water.

Don't mind the lovely hair in this picture!

The fishies were so friendly they swam right up to us. I even got to touch a few!

The End :)




4 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time. :) I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. That water looks so beautiful and clear. I love snorkeling. I've been meaning to tell you that your save the dates are super cute!!! Can't wait for the wedding. :)

Lisa Marie said...

Fun! We just got back from a Carnival cruise too. I love ruins. I could visit them all day for a week and still be in awe.

Unknown said...

How fun! Someday I will go on a cruise! Happy anniversary! Can you believe it starts all over once you get married??

Morgan said...

Hi Amelia! It looks like you had so much fun on your cruise and congratulations on the engagement! I hope your planning is so fun and goes smoothly. May is a great time to get married :)

Music Box