Thursday, December 18, 2008

SOLD :)

When Greg and I moved to Tyler we rented our house while we were still living in California (before we actually moved to Texas) so we never actually saw the house (only in pictures) until we got here. When we showed up at the house we were very surprised to find that our house did not come with a refrigerator! What's up with that?! I've never rented a house without a refrigerator, that's just standard...right? Anyway, I went straight to Sears and purchased a very nice and fairly inexpensive plain white Kenmore refrigerator.

Well now it is time to move AGAIN, we already rented another house in Chicago and this one does come with a refrigerator (a very nice one). So I've been trying to sell the one I bought for the last few weeks on Craigslist. I love Craigslist! A very nice family came to look at it last week and told me they wanted to buy it! I was so excited! I told the family that we wanted to hold onto the refrigerator until December 22nd because we needed it in the house until we were ready to move. This was not a problem for the family. Then, they called two days later and said it wasn't going to fit in their laundry room and they didn't want to buy it anymore. AHHH!!! I was so annoyed...and stuck with this stupid refrigerator!

This morning I got a call from a cute little old lady named Barbara. She just moved here and her son was going to buy her a refrigerator for her new house. They just came over to check out the fridge and I could tell this little old lady was so excited! I wish I could have taken a picture of her. Her son gave me a deposit to hold the fridge and they're going to be back to pick it up on the 22nd! Hooray!!!! I'm so relieved and Greg is really glad he doesn't have to haul the fridge all the way to Chicago! That would have been a nightmare.





SOLD!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CL! I buy, sell and trade all the time on there!

The Fuller Family said...

I am so excited for your move to Chicago. It is cold though. If you bundlle right you will be fine. The summers are amazing. I think they are almost better than CAli in the summer. What part are moving too?

Music Box