Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Fun

Greg and I spent Thanksgiving day in Mesa with my family this year. The Polhebers came up from Tucson the day after for a nice dinner and we were so lucky to be able to spend time with both families. Kamran and his girlfriend Ashley
My cousin and her adorable little girl Ava
Me and my Aunt Mina, my aunt has been battling cancer for the last year and a half. She is such a strong woman and I am so thankful to have her in my life.

Greg's sister Renee and Kamran's new little buddy Harry
This picture was just taken last night at Greg's company Christmas party. Greg and I have both been really sick but we toughed it out for some delicious food and a night out on the town. Everything was really beautiful and I don't think you can tell that we're both drugged up on antibiotics and cough medicine!
P.S. Are you feelin my new hair? These are the shortest bangs I've ever had!

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

Very cute hair! Shorter bangs are definitely "in" right now. And thanks for reminding me I need to call for a hair apt. becuase I am in much need of a cut.

Music Box